Latte Art Workshop
Latte Art Workshop
This workshop is for students who are looking for private one on one training or for small groups
If you're looking to impress friends and family or improve your technique, look no further as Latte Art Champion Heidi Philip-Smith is here to help!
Location: either Face to Face training at our Training Room in Fulham SW6 2AG or on-line. Firstly, just drop us an email with dates that you'd like to train, we will confirm availability and then you can book here.
Length: Either a 2 hour workshop for £150 or 3 hour workshop for £225 inc vat.
choose option from dropdown bar when purchasing.
Max capacity: 1 to 1 training or up to 2 attendees. (small groups we will price on request)
What you'll need: Nothing if your coming to us. but if you are wanting the on-line option you will need the following:
- Home espresso machine with a separate steam arm and grinder.
- Barista styled milk jug
- Cups (Preferably 6oz or 8oz)
- Consumables: Coffee and Milk (full fat preferably, but if you use alternative milk this is not a problem)
- Scales (these are beneficial but not essential)
If you do not have any of the equipment needed, Then why not come to our training facility and use ours!!
What to expect:
This 1 to 1 session is available to help guide you step by step through your milk preparation and free pouring techniques.
In this session you will cover:
- The Do’s and don'ts of steaming milk.
- Understanding pouring techniques.
- Learning basic patterns, including; hearts, rosettas and tulips.
If there are any other areas you would like to cover, we are happy to adapt the training to whatever suits you.
As this is private training we can be very flexible with dates so please just contact us at, the London School of Coffee for further details click here and enquire to find out more.
Still not sure? Well here is why we think you should choose the London School of Coffee Online?
- Experience the same high-quality training, as delivered at our venue in London, with the same trainers, from the comfort of your home
- All training will always be live, not pre-recorded
- Training kit provided to all students, ready for your online participation
- Free unlimited access to our online community, where you will find further reading, group chats and resources
- Free access to our training site in London for our ‘Practice Sessions’ (once we re-open the school)
Pricing includes VAT.
For Q&A’s regarding pricing, equipment and access to resources, click here.