Latte Art Workshop
Latte Art Workshop
Flexible online sessions, aimed at helping you become a latte artist in your own home.
If you're looking to impress friends and family or improve your technique, look no further as Latte Art Champion Heidi Philip-Smith is here to help!
Location: Online, live using Microsoft Teams.
Length: 1.5 hours
Max capacity: 1 to 1 training
What you'll need:
- Home espresso machine with a separate steam arm and grinder.
- Barista styled milk jug
- Cups (Preferably 6oz or 8oz)
- Consumables: Coffee and Milk (full fat preferably, but if you use alternative milk this is not a problem)
- Scales (these are beneficial but not essential)
If you do not have any of the equipment needed, we will be happy to recommend suitable products.
What to expect:
This 1 to 1 session is available to help guide you step by step through your milk preparation and free pouring techniques.
In this session you will cover:
- The Do’s and don’t’s of steaming milk.
- Understanding pouring techniques.
- Learning basic patterns, including; hearts, rosettas and tulips.
If there are any other areas you would like to cover, we are happy to adapt the training to whatever suits you.
Can't make the dates available? No problem, please enquire to discuss upcoming potential new dates.
Alternatively, the London School of Coffee offers private bespoke training & consultancy sessions on a range of topics: click here and enquire to find out more.
Still not sure? Well here is why we think you should choose the London School of Coffee Online?
- Experience the same high-quality training, as delivered at our venue in London, with the same trainers, from the comfort of your home
- All training will always be live, not pre-recorded
- Training kit provided to all students, ready for your online participation
- Free unlimited access to our online community, where you will find further reading, group chats and resources
- Free access to our training site in London for our ‘Practice Sessions’ (once we re-open the school)
Pricing includes VAT.
For Q&A’s regarding pricing, equipment and access to resources, click here.