Perfect for those considering joining the industry; or who have recently started their career in coffee.
Location: Onsite at our Fulham Training Campus
Length: One full day in length.
Max capacity: 6 people
What you need: Check here
This course will give you an understanding of the roasting process and the key determining factors, such as:
- heating control
- changing reactions
- coffee defects
- roasting methods
- roasting machines
This course provides you with the key information to enable you to sit the Foundation Level Roasting Qualification.
This will consist of a short practical exam which is undertaken during the day and a written exam to be completed at your leisure within 21 days (15 questions with a pass rate of 60 % required).
Successful students will be awarded 5 points towards the SCA Coffee Diploma.
Still not sure? Well here is why we think you should choose London School of Coffee Online?
- Experience the same high-quality training, as delivered at our venue in London, with the same trainers, from the comfort of your home
- All training will always be live, not pre-recorded
- Training kit provided to all students, ready for your online participation
- Free unlimited access to our online community, where you will find further reading, group chats and resources
- Free access to our training site in London for our ‘Practice Sessions’ (once we re-open the school)
Pricing includes VAT, cost of domestic shipping of the training kit and the SCA examinations and certification.
Please be aware that for non-UK students, we may require you to cover part of the shipping cost in order to send the training kit.
For non-UK students, please do not book onto a course if the course is in under a week's time.
we require at least 7 days prior to the course taking place to send out the necessary training kit.
For Q&A’s regarding pricing, equipment and access to resources, click here.
Due to lockdown restrictions, it may not be possible for us to run in-house training courses with dates in February, March & April.
If you are to book a date cancelled by lockdown, you will have the option to postpone to the next available class or receive a full refund.
If you are unsure regarding booking any of our in-house training courses, please contact us directly and we can discuss alternative options.