This is a combination course made up of two on-line sessions to cover the Theory (10am to 2pm). Followed by an in-house Practical day at our training facility in Fulham, London (10am to 5pm). This course is aimed at baristas who know the basics and are looking to increase their knowledge and skills. The course will include cupping, latte art and improving skills.
Location: Online, live using Microsoft Teams, and one day at our Fulham Training Campus
Length: Three days in length, two of which are half days.
Max capacity: 6 people
What you need: Check here
What you'll learn:
-Basic Tasting Training – Introduction to Sensory skills
-Espresso machine - An overview and maintenance
-Espresso Grinder - The principles of grinding and maintenance
-Milk – Jug selection, achieving consistent steaming and temperature without a thermometer
-Menu Building – making basic drinks, discuss the difference between cup size and effect on flavour.
Successful completion of the Intermediate course will result in 10 points gained towards the SCA diploma.
Unlimited access to the LSC Online Community* to enable you to continue to grow your knowledge in a fun, supportive online environment. You will also be provided with a training kit to use during your online training.
Still not sure? Well here is why we think you should choose London School of Coffee Online?
- Experience the same high-quality training, as delivered at our venue in London, with the same trainers, from the comfort of your home
- All training will always be live, not pre-recorded
- Training kit provided to all students, ready for your online participation
- Free unlimited access to our online community, where you will find further reading, group chats and resources
- Free access to our training site in London for our ‘Practice Sessions’ (once we re-open the school)
Pricing includes VAT, cost of domestic shipping of the training kit and the SCA examinations and certification.
Please be aware that for non-UK students, we may require you to cover part of the shipping cost in order to send the training kit.
For non-UK students, please do not book onto a course if the course is in under a week's time.
we require at least 7 days prior to the course taking place to send out the necessary training kit.
For Q&A’s regarding pricing, equipment and access to resources, click here.